OUR HISTORY & PHILOSOPHY
First established in 1892 as the Park Hill Country Club, the Racquet Club has been a neighborhood institution and haven for generations of families from Park Hill and neighboring communities.
The original shingle-style Clubhouse was destroyed in a tragic fire on March 1, 1962. But the membership continued to meet on the grounds and, in the spirit of community that continues today, kept friendships alive and re-built this neighborhood institution.
Decades later, the Club continues to be a vital part of Park Hill and Yonkers, bringing families together for great times and lasting friendships.